Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fraternal Orders of Police endorse Meehan

The Chester and Montgomerty counties Fraternal Orders of Police endorsed Pat Meehan, the Republican candidate in the 7th Congressional District race.

"I am truly grateful for the Montgomery and Chester County FOPs' support of my candidacy for Congress," said Meehan in a release. "Throughout my career as a prosecutor, I've had the privilege to work closely with law enforcement personnel from across Southeastern Pennsylvania. I look forward to the opportunity to fight for issues important to first responders in Washington."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OUR LOVED ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN THE WAR ARE SCREAMING FROM THEIR GRAVES "DON'T FORGET WHAT THE DECEITFUL AND CORRUPT REPUBLICANS DID TO US! DON'T LET THEM CONTROL AGAIN!"

October 24, 2010 at 7:37 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home